• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Enjoying some of this spring's bounty!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhaverstick

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I didn't turkey hunt this weekend so we celebrated me being at home by trying out some of this season's turkey harvest. I fried up some breast meat, made mashed taters, buttermilk biscuits, and gravy from the drippings. For dessert, I made a thin mint brownie cheesecake. My wife and I are both full as ticks now. Life is good!

Darren

AsxlcTB.jpg

eB8jc1I.jpg

skpMKuM.jpg

AN1wCtc.jpg

eUVQlZ4.jpg

KBlBpqt.jpg

I didn't turkey hunt this weekend so we celebrated me being at home by trying out some of this season's turkey harvest. I fried up some breast meat, made mashed taters, buttermilk biscuits, and gravy from the drippings. For dessert, I made a thin mint brownie cheesecake. My wife and I are both full as ticks now. Life is good!

Darren

AsxlcTB.jpg

eB8jc1I.jpg

skpMKuM.jpg

AN1wCtc.jpg

eUVQlZ4.jpg

KBlBpqt.jpg
Looks great, but, where are all those morels you harvested while turkey hunting? In the gravy?

My tongue just slapped what little brains I had left out of my head!

That’s a great looking meal, Congrats again.

Back