• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN ENGRAVED POWDER HORNS, FOLK ART OF EARLY AMERICA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard66

40 Cal
Reaction score
This is a large 240 page book, 9"X12", on ENGRAVED POWDER HORNS, FOLK ART OF EARLY AMERICA. A detailed book drawings that were put onto powder horns and some history on each one. Beautiful illustrated glossy pages! Condition of is NO DUST JACKET, it has been inscribed in ink, and binding spine has slight fiber wear on one corner (See pictures). Please check all photos for more on condition.

I had two copies of this book and I have listed them both on the forum.

$90.00 plus $10.00 shipping, PayPal Friends & Family preferred.

Thanks for taking the time to view my ad.

Ray

Attachments

• eph6.jpg
    eph6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 118
  • eph7.jpg
    eph7.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 134
  • eph3.jpg
    eph3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 140
  • eph52.jpg
    eph52.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 135
I'm going to leave this up for sale through the weekend. If no one expresses a interest, it's going back to the book case. Open to a FAIR offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back