• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN English Trade knife look

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s one for all you guys (and gals) wanting an older looking, but more more modern feeling “hunting” knife. I patterned this one to closely resemble a 1750's era English Trade Knife that I found online. While it has that Fur Trade era look, it retains that 21st. century hunting knife feel. The price is $140.00 + $20.00 USD$’s s&h with Insurance, to any of the 50 United States. It’ll be shipped, and insured by Priority mail. I’m sorry for the higher S&H rate, but the USPS has increased their rates horribly! However, I’m told by the girl at the local PO that the rates WILL come down after Christmas…yeah right!!

I’m calling this is an English Trade knife folks. The knife is 8.5” overall; with a 5.25” long; 1-1/4” wide blade, and its razor sharp!! The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 High Carbon steel.

The handles slabs are beautifully figured Curly Maple and held on with (2) 1/8” iron pins.

The Mountain Man Sheath is made of 4-5 oz. top quality vegetable tanned tooling leather, dyed Dark Brown in color. It has been X stitched with artificial sinew in a natural color for a more PC appearance! It also has a stitched down belt loop that will accept a 2-1/2” wide belt. There is a welt to protect the stitches.
Please, buy American, and support our local craftsmen.
1639053417783.jpeg
Thank you.

This knife will fit right in at your next encampment, shoot, rendezvous, or at a vacation weekend campsite. It will cut patches, cut your steak, peel your spuds, and field dress your game: from a Squirrel to a Moose. This IS truly “the one knife does it all…knife.” It’s a whatever kind of a knife you want it to be….knife?

This knife looks the Fur Trade Era part, but functions just like a 21st. century knife. I designed this knife to fit your hand perfectly for ultimate control during use.

This is the one knife you REALLY need. It’s a Work Horse!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1additional week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New Trade knife 12-09-2021 001.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 001.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 130
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 002.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 002.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 200
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 003.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 003.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 223
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 004.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 004.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 226
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 005.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 005.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 171
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 006.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 006.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 138
Hey y'all:
Some Mountain Man needs to grab this. This one is that Hunting knife that will make you a stand out on your next BP hunting trip!
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back