• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

End of squirrel season.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Egler

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, another squirrel season has come and gone here in North Carolina. It was a very good season, but still I hate to see it end. Squirrels and foxes are about the only things I hunt and fox season is completely within squirrel season, so I just have to wait till October, I guess.

Ours ended too yesterday :( BUT turkey season is only 13 days an counting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know just how you feel, our squirrel season ended Jan 31st and rabbit, hare and grouse ended yesterday. Spring gobbler starts April 27th. Time for me to pattern my trade gun!

Been laid up with a repaired shoulder but thought about popping a few squirrels the last day of season in the woods behind my house, none were moving at all. Today after the season closed they are everywhere, could have shot three walking to my shop. I think they are like ducks, they know when shooting hours are over and come out of the woodwork.

Our season starts May 15 th in Oklahoma . I sighted in my .32 Cherokee and .36 cva squirrel gun.I am just waiting for opening morning. Tom

Ours down here starts in Oct. I believe and goes till Feb. 28th. We have no spring squirrel season.

Latest posts

Back