• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Elmer Fudds Revenge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The results haven't been posted yet and won't be until after May 9. After that date, go to the Members Only section and open the April results.

Actually the 9th thing was 2 months ago. In general I try to wait a reasonable time for ALL targets I know are in the mail to arrive. We have at least one shooter from across the pond. so Im waiting for his target to arrive before I score.

To be clear, I would do this for ANYONE who indicates they sent it before the deadline that is the last day of the month for the shoot. The rules indicate your target is good as long as it is postmarked by that day, so if snail mail really is snails pace, I want to wait for the snail.

hope that helps!

Actually the 9th thing was 2 months ago. In general I try to wait a reasonable time for ALL targets I know are in the mail to arrive. We have at least one shooter from across the pond. so Im waiting for his target to arrive before I score.

To be clear, I would do this for ANYONE who indicates they sent it before the deadline that is the last day of the month for the shoot. The rules indicate your target is good as long as it is postmarked by that day, so if snail mail really is snails pace, I want to wait for the snail.

hope that helps!
I don't recall the target I sent a while ago taking this long!
You can always score mine late and just inform me etc.
Maybe the next one will be in good time.

B.

B.
If that target isn't here by the 15th Ill call the scores and let you know where you lay when it does appear.. Till then , its a postal match and without the internet we'd all be waiting a lot longer!

B.
Adui didn't mention it but, if the mail was sent thru Albuquerque New Mexico to Winslow, Az instead of Flagstaff there is a good chance it went south from there towards Mesa. If it did, it had to travel thru the Apache reservation.
The Apache have been quiet for a long time but there's a chance the stage coach might have been held up. That might leave your mail laying alongside the road somewhere north of the Salt River Canyon.

There's a lot of low brush desert in that area so, no telling if or when it might be found. :D:D

Brit, my apologies, your rabbit arrived a couple days ago. Apparently I for got to tell you. Come to think of it, that pigeon did have a few interesting holes in his tail feathers. Apache arrow maybe? :p

Juice Jaws, your rabbit arrived.

Twas a nice day, so I shot the wirewy wabbit this past Thursday and it went by that "Black Duck Airmail Service" on Friday AM. That ol' Ranger, wit' the red face hair, said he'd get it done fer me. If'n not I git envited t' a fancie Duck Dinner, on him. :ghostly: I jist hope it makes it to Mesa. Don't really N-jouy Duck; (Roasted, bourled, souped or any hows. Greesy buggers. I did double check the address, afore I sent it. :thumb: Should be thar by Tuesday or Wednesday or so! Hopin'.

I shot mine on sunday afternoon and this has to be one of the more frustrating targets for me. It was hard to score good points. Thanks for the challenge Terry.

Twas a nice day, so I shot the wirewy wabbit this past Thursday and it went by that "Black Duck Airmail Service" on Friday AM. That ol' Ranger, wit' the red face hair, said he'd get it done fer me. If'n not I git envited t' a fancie Duck Dinner, on him. :ghostly: I jist hope it makes it to Mesa. Don't really N-jouy Duck; (Roasted, bourled, souped or any hows. Greesy buggers. I did double check the address, afore I sent it. :thumb: Should be thar by Tuesday or Wednesday or so! Hopin'.
Well I have good news for the black duck. Your target arrived today and you are on the cheeseboard, the duck will live another day it seems.

Glad it arrived, I feel sorry for that Black Duck's grill friend. He's kinda hard to understand,... and he spits and sprays as spews his woids. It is hard to stand there listenin' too 'im. I bet he colors his feathers. As old as he is, he should be wery, wery gway.

Hmmm... I must've been very tired when I posted that last one.. On the cheeseboard.... Hmmm..

Nessmuk, your target has also arrived. I have put your score on the SCOREBOARD, with everyone else's (including Mad Irish)

Back