• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Elk antler pan primer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have another Flintlock Pan Primer for sale. The price is $56.00 shipped in a padded envelope. It’s made from an Elk antler tine. It has a curly Maple cap. It has its natural antler finish. It has a 3 grain charging valve, that’s filled through the body by unscrewing the knurled cap, then carefully removing the cap, plunger tube and spring. I’ll include a tiny funnel to aid in filling the primer. The funnel does NOT fit perfectly, but it helps. I cannot say for certain exactly how much FFFFg it’ll hold, but this one will hold a lot. I’m sure enough for at least 30 or 40 shots. This primer CANNOT be used for any powder size other than FFFFg. Trying to use it for some other grain size will jam it up and it will not work, fair warning.

The entire primer measures 6.25” (6-1/4”) long. The base cap is approx. 1” X 1-1/8” It will fit in your shooting bag or pocket nicely. The plug/ cap measure 11/16” thick if you wanted to add a staple for hanging from your bag. The curly Maple plug/cap is held on with 8 tiny solid Brass nails.

This item cannot be shipped to Canada.

If interested, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest Elk antler primer 7-8-2022 001.JPG
    Newest Elk antler primer 7-8-2022 001.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Newest Elk antler primer 7-8-2022 002.JPG
    Newest Elk antler primer 7-8-2022 002.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 0