• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Edmonton House Brigade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think i heard of them, reenactment group in Edmonton. Actually the only group i can rember hearing about here in alberta.

Always good to have a little getaway from the city. Always perferred the country to town living, less noise and hustle of everyone. Lol, that and i can harvest off the front deck without anyone calling the law on me.

lol
we have declared stink dog creek a no hunting zone. i am not against hunting but we use the camera at sdc. it also makes the neighbours happy. they are 500 yards away but they don't hunt on their place, and they watch out for our place when we are not there, so no hunting makes for good relations out there.
ou
tom

It's good to have friendly neighbors, and i figure a camera can be just as good for those that enjoy it.

Chrid

Oh....and here's a great tidbit for you all. In my work as an environmental engineer, I've actually (re)discovered part of one of the original palisade walls from an iteration of Edmonton House when it was down on the Rossdale Flats. Had a very happy archaeologist working with me that day. I'll tell you!

Back