• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ebay finds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought lots off of eBay with good success, it’s the shipping services that have cause the most grief.
UPS and FedEx are the worst for me.
I’m in Canada and if I buy from the USA I have to make sure stuff gets sent via USPS and never have an issue.
I know this has little to do with this forum but if you sell something to someone in Canada that buyer may feel the same way.
Ou
Tom

I was looking at bullet molds some time ago. One that was labeled as 21 caliber was languishing with no bids. I took a second look at the pictures and saw that it was stamped 21. I put in a low bid and won it. As I suspected, it was a 21 gauge and perfect for my 20 gauge fowling gun.

There are good deals that come up and disappear in minutes, the overpriced stuff stays for a long time. The new GM barrel I bought had just been listed when I stumbled across it. Not knowing, I skipped over to the GM site to see what they actually sold for ($165 at the time) and pulled the trigger on the $75 one on ebay as fast as I could. Another time I found a new old stock .54 TC flint renegade kit barrel in the white, it had never been touched or in a gun, was stripped down to just the barrel, no sights or underlugs. Dixons was selling it on ebay for $60, I needed one and pulled the trigger on it very quickly as well.

I built a Renegade out of the barrel and a random assortment of parts including an L&R RPL lock.

Renegade parts 001.JPG

finished Renegads 002.JPG

View attachment 7374

Last edited:
Bid low and forget, They will notify you if you get lucky. Can back fire though. Ended up with three ice augers nice and cheap, but only wanted one. Oh well now grand kids can dig at same time as me.

I have "Searches" running on Ebay for lots of stuff. One item is a used T/C Hawken stock and action for my new (to me) .32 cal barrel. Lots of stocks on Ebay btw, but most are too expensive.[/QUOTE
Don't happen to need that Hawken stock in left hand? Saw one yesterday in a gun shop. Think it was marked 85.

Back