• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Easy Freezy, ends March 31, 2013

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like there will be some good competition with this one. Lots of members participating. :thumbsup:

Anyone who hasn't got out yet to shoot their targets better get on the ball. Time is running out!

Jethro ..You Gonna shoot this one?..
Send me your target ..I'll score it for Ya! :grin:

I mailed it today,since it was warm I didnt shoot a fouling shot :barf: just stepped up and fired.

I sent mine in last week. The wind that day could have held a brick to the wall. It was heavy with constant gusts of probably 40 mph. couldn't keep anything on the table. I gave up early and went home; couldn't stand anymore of that blistering wind. I was lucky even to hit the paper.

... and the sun was in your eyes, and you brought the wrong patches, and you had too much coffee, and somebody bumped your sights, and...
:wink: :haha:

Better shootin' weather is right around the corner. I'm sure looking forward to spring.

Jethro224 said:
... and the sun was in your eyes, and you brought the wrong patches, and you had too much coffee, and somebody bumped your sights, and...
:wink: :haha:

Better shootin' weather is right around the corner. I'm sure looking forward to spring.

:shocked2: How did you know all of that? Was that you on the next bench? I was cursed.

Can't wait! I hope it's not too sunny, or windy, or ... never mind.

Over and over again.
I should learn to keep my mouth shut.

As it looks - again I won't make it to the range for this one.

Sorry,
Silex

I just realized the 31st is Sunday. So, I have decided to accept targets postmarked April 1st to give you all this one last weekend to get your shootin' done and get 'em in the mail.
Happy Easter. :thumbsup:

Hey pappy, that's a great idea, shoot a big card and then cut out the part with the holes in the center, why didn't I think of that. Deadeye

I'll post the results @ the 10th. I like to give 'em plenty of time for slow old mailmen. :grin:

Back