• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD eastern style quilled knife sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi fellows,
want to sell a quilled knife sheath, has barktan inner sheath, quilled outer sheath from braintan deer, 9 inches in length.
made for an 5- 5 1/2 inch bladed knife
want 275 $ shipping included, knife not included
shipping included
knife sheath.jpg

Good evening Hawkeye,
I’m interested in your sheath. How would you describe the stiffness of the body for gripping/holding the knife in place? What payment methods would you take?
Thanks so much for your time and help.
Cheers,
Gary

Hello Gary,
About the stiffness, the sheath is made of 4-5 Oz tooling leather and after that fully covered with braintan deer and quilled as shown. For me it's a sturdy sheath
Payment could be made by PayPal on this account
[email protected]
Payment for friends and family
Will need afterwards address, email and phone number for customs applications.
Hope this will clear your questions
Best regards,
Hugo (Hawkeye)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back