• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Eastern Rendezvous in Virginia 9/23?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
anyone here going? I'm going fer the whole thing...looks to be a good one. Over 1250 pre reg..90 sutlers...........

I'll be there for the week. Hopefully can get down there on Friday, but may end up arriving early Sat.

I'm in Williamsburg, Va. at the moment. Staying here til Wednesday then going down Carrsville way to set up. We could use some better weather :/

we're leavin tuesday ..do a nite over in a motel then be there wed..forecast I seen said thunder storms thru thurs 40% chance ....according to eastern vous page the roads are pretty good an bringing in gravel where needed..hear grounds dry out pretty quick after rain,,hope so! see ya there!

we survived!!! I had a great time with some great people, despite the mud &&& the rain....an meant up with river rat....an sayed howdy! sadly, alot of people did not come because of the weather an muddy site,,,they lucky in a way..but havin ta miss a vous..fer any reason....still stinks.. :(

well I still made it! was down to the horse camp. i.e. the swamp! but weather saide I had an absolute blast! got to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones in the process, just like any other rendezvous! :hatsoff:

that was a great supper! that venison was great, but I was in love with the BBQ pork myself!

biggest problem weren't nothin bad and alot of it all! weren't fer the damn rain it'd been a perfect night!

yeah that last rain was the killer for me... I was fine with the weather before that, mostly because it was really warm, and I knew I was there so "enjoy it while I can" kinda thing, but the night before leaving? :barf: luckily it was a nice day when I was packing so I still could pack mostly dry stuff!

wellluckily I had moved out of the swamp with a little help from some friends, so I was pretty dry, up until it rained! but like I said the un came out and helped dry me out a bit before I packed so I was pretty good to go! course I also didn't leave til nearly 2 in the afternoon!

we packed early...everything wet, but no matter no cap on truck an it rained 1/2 the way home............sorta a rinse cycle!
:haha:

:haha:
yeah, I hit rain about the same time I hit D.C! not a good combo for a country boy like myself. needless to say next time I have to go to VA I will NOT be going through D.C. even if I have to drive an hour and a half out of the way to avoid it!

lol! yup we took the long way round DC.....was worth it! now if we can rid ourselves of n.y, city an newark,,it might be a pleasant trip!

Back