• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Eastern Ontario Muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian James

32 Cal
Reaction score
Im from the Ottawa area and wonder if there any shooters in the region who regularly shoot BP pistols who might be open to shooting together or sharing their experience with Flintlock or matchlock pistols.

I remember there were a few competive muzzleloaders from the Cornwall/Martintown Ontario but can remember their names anymore.

Thank you in advance

Brian

I lived in Long Sault and Cornwall in the previous century... 1971-74 then transferred north to Nipigon (north shore of Lk Superior) .Wife's originally from Cornwall and still has relatives thereabouts. Nice area ! Bought a replica 1858 Remington Navy in .36 cal there at the Belgium gunshop on hwy 138 9no longer there) but did not know anyone around there that was into BP. Must be a renewed interest now though...

Im from the Ottawa area and wonder if there any shooters in the region who regularly shoot BP pistols who might be open to shooting together or sharing their experience with Flintlock or matchlock pistols.

I remember there were a few competive muzzleloaders from the Cornwall/Martintown Ontario but can remember their names anymore.

Thank you in advance

HI Brian.
I live in Ottawa .My wife and I have been BP shooting for over 30 yrs at various competitions in N.Y. state. We also deer hunt with b.p..
I have a b.p. revolver and would like some company
My wife and I mostly shoot percussion,flint,and in line.
It's nice to have another person from the Ottawa area
GARY

I live in Nepean. I have been shooting a caplock rifle for 3 years and recently purchased a flintlock rifle. I am awaiting a .36 Pietta revolver (paper work). I just moved back to the area after 40 years and plan on joining Stittsville shooting club today. Where do you shoot?
Denis

I live in Nepean. I have been shooting a caplock rifle for 3 years and recently purchased a flintlock rifle. I am awaiting a .36 Pietta revolver (paper work). I just moved back to the area after 40 years and plan on joining Stittsville shooting club today. Where do you shoot?
Denis
I’m locatedbin
Denis
Denis
i shoot at Grenville Fish and Game and an indoor range Arnprior Ontario. Arnprior hosts monthly matches during the winters months for BP handguns

Back