• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Eastern Maine Shooters Supply

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walks with fire

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a online vendor of Eastern Maine Shooters Supply shooting patches. I used to get them at a small shop here in PA and they have gone out of business and I want some more.

I did locate the company online but have been unable to reach them yet to see if the sell directly to the public. Looking online at suppliers I have found no one that carries them.

The patch I am looking for is product number EMSS5201 which is a dry shooting patch 50-59 caliber .020 thick.

I use Eastern Maine dry patches in a couple of thicknesses and also several different sizes. Whenever I place an order with ToTW, I'll usually throw in a pack or 2 of their patches.

I eventually found their patches on Jedadiah Starr's website. I carries lots of stuff. I was looking for a place that carried Eastern Maine stuff so I can get them while I am getting other stuff. You know; modern day one stop shopping. :haha:

Latest posts

Back