• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Early Rustic Arms questions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitetrash078

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone here have a Early Rustic Arms gun? I am quite intrested in a Kentucky barn gun. If anyone here has a E.R.A gun what do you think of it. For the price it looks like a winner, but I have been burned before and would like first hand info.

Thanks, Erik

I have one of his "militia muskets." A nice work-horse gun, good workmanship and function. Nice fellow to deal with, as well....

Hi all, does anyone here have a Early Rustic Arms gun? I am quite intrested in a Kentucky barn gun. If anyone here has a E.R.A gun what do you think of it. For the price it looks like a winner, but I have been burned before and would like first hand info.

Thanks, Erik

Larry's a great guy to deal with and really knows his stuff. The barn gun is an interesting thing that he does; are you thinking of the grungy finish?

You're probably looking at about 10 months to get it. Give Larry a call and see what his waiting list is like right now.

:results:

:results:

I called a few weeks ago and it was about a 6 mo wait for a in the white gun ! so you may do better going that way and finishing yourself :m2c:

Mine took about 6 months for the finished musket, but that was a year and a half ago...!

I think getting one in the white may be how I go, just depends on how antsy I get. I'll give the guy a call. Thank you all.

Latest posts

Back