• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dutch Schoultz (MIA)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
colorado clyde said:
jdw276 said:
Cancelled? Don't take no charge card, new fangled thingy ain't good for man or beast.

A credit card protects your purchase...The card company can reverse the charges...I have had to do this on several occasions....

A credit card is the best way to go...Never send cash unless you're willing to lose it...
Checks are now obsolete.
What you say is true and getting authroized to accept charge cards isn't a problem for big stores.

It is a royal pain in the butt for an individual to try to be approved though and I fully understand why someone like Dutch would not go thru all of that just to sell a few of his guidelines.

I'm not approved by any banks to accept a charge card so if you or anyone else buys something from me, plan on doing it in cash. (I won't even accept a check.)

Do you know that Dutch is no longer supplying hard copy/paper versions?
All the info is now delivered electronically.
You may have received the info in or as an email attachment.
Maybe your email didn't recognize the address and kept the info in a spam or junk folder.

Using the web address often posted here,I placed an order using my debit card on his birthday.I got email PDF the next day with a note of apology for being late.The phone # is not active.

As previously mentioned I obtained the info on this site. Yes, I paid by credit card, it showed up on my monthly Visa bill. It was paid to HVS Assoc.,I googled dr5x22(at)yahoo.com which brought me to the book site on line. I called Dutch Schoultz at 314-
726-2590.Any other questions just call me a liar and be done with it /I am done /Ed

stikshooter said:
.Any other questions just call me a liar and be done with it /I am done /Ed

Now hold on sunshine....
Can't you see we are all trying to help?

Did you check your inbox email spam and trash folders?
Did you try to contact Dutch Via PM here?

The good news is, Since you used a credit card you can dispute the charges if necessary but I suggest you wait and try to contact Dutch first...

I ordered Dutch's work a few months ago, paid by cc, received it in PDF form, printed copy and saved the file. No problems here. Sorry for your difficulty. The end product is well worth your effort.

All I know is about 3 weeks ago Dutch sent me mine I started emailing him with questions Dutch tried to send me another copy. I read this post I don't see anyone else having any problem with Dutch.

"It was paid to HVS Assoc." That's exactly as mine showed up on my statement and is correct. It is possible he e-mailed you a PDF and it didn't go through. I was actually looking for a paper copy and was surprised when I received the e-book.

Dag gone..... As you yourself stated earlier...You DO lack patience, Just to be clear, it takes patience to learn Dutchs' system to begin with, to find the right load combo doesn't happen overnight. Finding the right patch lube is time consuming as well. Getting agitated with the people who are attempting to assist you doesn't help anything....Maybe you should try gardening?... :shake:

Stikshooter/Ed

Obviously you are upset. Your experience is the exception to every other person's I have heard of. You cancelled your CC order. PIA, but you are whole again. I am confident that if I offered to cover the $20, Dutch would re-emburse me. That is who he is. Can not explain your issue, but I am confident that as long as Dutch is still breathing on his own he will contact you and provide you a copy of 'system' at no charge along with apologies. Can not explain screwup, but there was a screwup. Doubt it was Dutch.....

Did quick check. Dutch was online this morning at 10:50AM. Your OP was at 11:01AM. Two traivns passing.... Expect a response to your post and PM from Dutch next time he is online. Likely tomorrow. Doubt at 89 he will be online this late in the day.

And please, stop going New York on the guy. I was born and raised in NY also. Embarrassing. So stereotypical. Makes others dislike those of us from NY.

I'm another one who trusts Dutch, and recommend that you try patience and give him a chance. WHen this is all over and done with, I bet you owe him a big apology. He is a very good man, and his word is good as gold.

Smokie Plainsman.
I saw all the message about both my scam ( from Stikshooter) or demise and it scared the hell out of me. I rushed in the John, looked in the mirror and what a relief.

I don't know when the Stikshooter placed his order but it may have been when I almost got to meet St. Peter on November 6.
On all orders I request that the subscriber to let me know if the post got through
My last sale was yesterday to a gentleman in Germany who was kind enough to reply about his reception of my effort.
As I am on the Traditional Muzzleloader Forum I would imagine contacting me with a private message which would usually be more effective than a public execution. Not as dramatic.

The phone number on my web site was changed after getting 4 to 7 death threats from some good people on the island of Jamaica

As Stik Shooter may be having computer problems I found some early printed, though unproofed, versions of the current effort which I will
mail to him, along with a refund if he will contact me via the internet at

[email protected]

It would be wise to do this soon as both the police and/or the mortician are racing to decide my fate.

A doctor with a sense of humor caused my kidneys to cease functioning bringing me close to St. Peter and the free banjo but which now has me spending three 4 hour sessions on a dialysis machine every week untilmStikshooter's predictions come true.

Dutch. returned from the dead

Excuse the typos, I'm still having a hard time reading this screen although enlarged.

It just occurred to me that for those who might care my current landline phone number is
314-769_9106 which I tend not to answer because I get about 8 calls a day and there is no one there.
My cell phone number is 314 296-1914 which is now getting calls and there is no one there either. That one I have to answer

You might write this down so you can check when I have my next funeral

Dutch Schoultz

If I correct the phone number on my web site the people on Jamaica will be back in touch.

Life is interesting.

Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back