• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Duh Moment!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafterob

62 Cal.
Reaction score
So I have had a double barrel shotgun about 6 years now. Have not shot it in 4 years. I somehow have convinced myself in the past few years it was a Navy Arms 10 guage . I took it out yesterday to do the annual maintenance and found the original box also. It is a Pedersoli 12 guage. Getting old is interesting.

So I have had a double barrel shotgun about 6 years now. Have not shot it in 4 years. I somehow have convinced myself in the past few years it was a Navy Arms 10 guage . I took it out yesterday to do the annual maintenance and found the original box also. It is a Pedersoli 12 guage. Getting old is interesting. It does beat the alternative

I could hand deliver them, whenever I get a chance to cross the big pond. My Family has roots in Margate England. One of our next overseas trips will be to England, Scotland and Ireland.
Margate is south of me by a couple hundred miles.
Better scenery up Scotland and the whiskey is better😊

[QUOTE="Britsmoothy, post: 1853569, member: 8164"
Better scenery up Scotland and the whiskey is better😊
[/QUOTE]
There’s no whiskey made in Scotland!

Don't feel bad I keep finding guns every year or so during anural cleanings I can not remember where the came from or when the got there. Keep taking inventory but it never hits the puter.

Son and I cleaned out the 2000 GMC pickup last year found 3 handguns and 500+ rounds of various ammo. Granted I had a heart attack and surgery that winter but Huh? Come to find out I had made a purchase at an estate sale the day of my attack. Son remembered that but blank to me.

I've never been much of a brown liquor drinker so the whiskey debate can be carried by others. Now where the best Gin comes from, I would be interested. A nice dark Scottish ale or Irish Stout might interest me too. My Son, who set out to drink all the Stout that Guiness produced, soon realized that he would be unable to accomplish that feat. But he sure tried his best!

I've never been much of a brown liquor drinker so the whiskey debate can be carried by others. Now where the best Gin comes from, I would be interested. A nice dark Scottish ale or Irish Stout might interest me too. My Son, who set out to drink all the Stout that Guiness produced, soon realized that he would be unable to accomplish that feat. But he sure tried his best!
After visiting Dublin in my 20's I won't drink Guinness ever ever again until I return!

Back