• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Drop point patch/neck knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a very nice little drop point neck/patch knife. The price is $115.00 shipped and insured to any of the 50 actual United States.

The knife measures 6-3/8” overall with a 3” X 7/8” 1095 high carbon steel blade that’s 3/32” thick.

The handle is Spalted Eucalyptus wood. The handle is held on with (3) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has been sanded, oiled, wax finished, and buffed to a satin finish for a natural look and feel.

The neck carry sheath is made of 5 oz. vegetable tanned leather. It’s been hand saddle stitched with Black waxed Irish linen threads for PC accuracy. The sheath has been stained with Birch oil, then rubbed with natural raw linseed oil, and waxed for protection from moisture. The sheath has an 18” (folded) soft buckskin thong that has been knotted, but it can be retied to a shorter length.

The sheath has my burned in signature and date on the back.

This knife will serve you well for years. It’s not just a patch knife. It’s a small hunting knife as well. It will cut patches, peel your spuds, cut your steak, whittle a hot dog stick, or dress your deer, Elk or Moose. This is truly a “one size fits all” knife! It may be small in size, but it HUGE in ability! It’ll get you admiring looks and compliments anywhere you use it.

Please buy American, and support our local craftsmen. Thank you.
1616437974228.jpeg

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal. Please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking and being a customer.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 296
  • Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 295
  • Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife,3-22-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 232
Don't let this one slip past you. There will never be another one exactly like it. Own a one of a kind Two Feathers knife.
Happy Easter.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Guys:
The Rondy's are coming up shortly. Don't miss out on taking this little beauty home. She's just settin' her...waitin'!!
Finally own that Two Feathers knife you've been wanting. Here she is.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I'll take it buddy. PM me PayPal details. Let me know if you need my address again.

I can attest--Dave (a.k.a. Two-Feathers) makes fantastic knives! I have been looking at his work for years and finally picked one up for my very own. It arrived this week and I couldn't be happier with it!

I'm sure this drop point will make another man has happy to carry it as I will be with my Two-Feathers knife!

TXFlynHog:
Thank you for your comment. It was my pleasure to serve you. I hope you're happy with your patch knife for a very loooong time. :):thumb: I know you've been commenting and waitng for just the right time. I guess this was it? Thank you again, my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I will take it. I am surprised it has sat this long without someone grabbing it.

Please PM me with your mailing address, and the total to ship (insured) to 95005

Dibbuk:
Thank you for your interest, BUT there's a small issue. Another member contacted me 3 days ago about it. I didn't pull the listing because he hadn't emailed the funds yet. I'm terribly sorry. He says he DOES want it. If something happens, I'll let you know.
I can make another one with Curly Maple handle scales if you want to wait a week or so?
Thank you again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back