• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Drop point patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a very nice little drop point neck/patch knife. The price is $120.00 shipped and insured to any of the 50 actual United States. Here’s your chance to own that Two Feathers knife you’ve been wanting. Don’t let it get away.

The knife measures 6-3/8” overall with a 3” X 7/8” 1095 high carbon steel blade that’s 3/32” thick.

The handle is Curly Maple. The handle is held on with (3) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has been sanded, oiled, wax finished, and buffed to a satin finish for a natural look and feel.

The neck carry sheath is made of 5 oz. vegetable tanned leather. It's been water molded to the knife. It’s also been hand X stitched with natural color artificial sinew for PC accuracy. The sheath has been dyed Dark Brown, then rubbed with Neetsfoot oil, and waxed for protection from moisture. The sheath has an 18” (folded) soft buckskin thong that has been knotted, but it can be retied to a shorter length.

The sheath will have my burned in signature and date on the back before it ships. It already has my Two Feathers logo stamped on the rear bottom.

This knife will serve you well for years. It’s not just a patch knife. It’s a small hunting knife also. It will cut patches, peel your spuds, cut your steak, whittle a hot dog stick, or dress your Deer, Elk or Moose, or other game. This is truly a “one size fits all” knife! It may be small in size, but it’s HUGE in ability! It’ll get you admiring looks and compliments anywhere you use it. Ask any of my other customers what they think of their Two Feathers knives, OR just check my feedback/reviews.

Please buy American, and support our local craftsmen.
1620499493624.jpeg
Thank you.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal. I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 006 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 006 edited 30.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 007 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 007 edited 30.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 143
Howdy folks:
How can anyone pass this deal up?? It's Rendezvous time again, you'll need a great patch knife. Here it is!
And this beauty is a workhorse!
God bless:
Two Feathers

If I didn’t just buy one from ya TwoFeathers, this one would be on the way to my house! Really nice work, and I’m betting it’s as sharp and functional as the one I already own.

No regrets with my TwoFeathers purchase guys. He does great work and is easy to deal with.

TXFlynHog:
Thank ya' buddy. I know you procrastinated for a loooong time, but you finally got that Two Feathers knife you wanted. Thank you for your time; business, and endorsement. One of these days, you'll own another one. ;):thumb: I'm sure!!
God bless:
Two Feathers

C'mon folks, surely someone wants this knife? The price is right and Rendezvous season is upon us, FINALLY!!! Don't miss out on this beauty.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back