• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Drop point hunter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Drop point hunter: Not PC/HA but a very beautiful, well crafted, hunting knife that will give years of service, as do all my knives. Price is: $125.00 + $8.00 s&h

This full tang knife is 7-3/8” long overall with a 3-3/4” blade. The blade measures 1.25” at the widest point. It’s made of 1075 High Carbon steel, 1/8” thick and razor sharp. It features nicely figured Black Walnut Handle slabs. These slabs are held on with (2) 3/16” custom made Mosaic pins. The handle also has a 3/16” ID Brass lanyard tube through it. That lanyard tube will allow you to attach a wrist thong for security, and loss prevention. The Black Walnut handle is sanded, oil sealed, waxed and buffed. It has a Satin sheen, not high gloss.

The sheath is made of Vegetable tanned Cowhide and water molded to the knife. The sheath is hand sewn with a Brown thread and saddle stitch. There is a rivet at the top of the stitching to further strengthen it. The sheath has a welt to prevent the blade from cutting the stitches. The sheath has a folded belt loop that is riveted down on the rear and will accept a 1-3/4” belt. The sheath is dyed Dark Brown and oiled for protection from the elements.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but I also take MO’s and personal checks. Checks will add 2 weeks for travel time and bank clearance.

I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are: Federal Holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and Severe weather.

I sell/ship to Canada, however, all prices are in USD$.

As always, Thanks for looking. If interested, PM me here. I don’t check in that much, but I will get back to you. You can also email me here: [email protected]

God bless:

Two Feathers

thumbnail (710).jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail (711).jpg
    thumbnail (711).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 187
  • thumbnail (712).jpg
    thumbnail (712).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 181
  • thumbnail (713).jpg
    thumbnail (713).jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 181
Quality workmanship and quality gentleman to do business With! Beautiful knives that are well built and balanced. You will not be disappointed!

God bless,
Rodd

Buckskinn
No sir, it does not, sorry. I took a lot of Reds with that trap over the years before my stroke. But if you're interested in the knife, we can talk? Thanks for the ogle.
God bless:
Two Feathers

No worries, very few reds around these parts nowadays anyway due to yotes. A 1.75 is a bit on the small side for them...

I'd love to pull the trigger on that drop point, but it is a bit north of what I can handle right now. Worth every penny though!!!

Buckskinn
Yup.. a good dirt hole set and those traps made me and my brother in law a LOT of money back in the 70's and 80's.
I know that times are tight right now for some of us. But how's $100.00 and $10.00 s&h sound? That's $23.00 off? If that's still out of your comfort zone,I understand. I appreciate the nice conversation just the same. If there's ANYTHING that you might be interested in let me know. My pleasure to have conversed with you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Buckskinn
That's what I always say, What the ****, why not?
I'll need a shipping address.
I'll try to have it out of here tomorrow. I need to go over the blade. I don't sharpen my knives until I sell them. I'm on blood thinners from my stroke, and blood thinners and sharp knives don't play well together .:dunno:
The PayPal address id [email protected]
Name here is Dave, by the way.
Please do me one favor if you would? Can you give me a little review in the Vendors and Manufacturers forum? I don't have a website so this is all the advertising I get. Oh... and please let your shooting/hunting buddies know where you got it.

Do you want the sheath signed? I burn my Two Feathers signature into everything I make.
If you don't that's OK. I'll go pull the ad once you PP the funds.
Thanks again.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers" Slusser

Thanks Scott:
Got the funds and address. Will make every effort to have this on it's way today. I'll email, PM tracking link once it's gone.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back