• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Drone photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same rule in Idaho. Mostly used for when folks fly into the back country wilderness airports for hunting. But we have had folks with drones surveying farm fields for game then if they spot something wait at the fence lines on public land for the game to come out. Unethical.

The question is not if the game wardens know, really it is if you know and fail to follow the rules.

Ethics: Doing the right thing even if nobody knows.
Imagine that, you are supposed to follow the rules, not lie about it, and be ethical. What will they think of next! :dunno: I agree with you 110%!

And if that wasn't enough, I have phobophobia: a fear of phobias. Now that's hard to top! Can't skip "autophobia": the fear of one's self". And don't forget some, like I do, have xenophobia: fear of extraterrestrials. I guess I've had a hard life. :dunno:

How in the world would a game warden know if you'd been in [any] aircraft the same day as your hunt?
Let us know. When ya get to trial all evidence is discoverable.

I know one game guide that had an ultralight and they would watch him circle around, hear a shot, get to the hunter, surveillance then put the two together high fiving with Midland radios set to the same channel. He don't guide no mo.

As per other answers. Its up to you if you feel that's a law your above. Since I got older I don't even speed no more if I ain't late and always STOP at sop signs. No cops do that here lol. When I was young, like 17, my pressman boss had me drive him home to get a car. Got back and the production manager asked how I did. "great, he's a good driver, other than running 13 stop signs". I denied that but looking back I would bet I did indeed fail to stop all the way at any of em LOL.

LOL, its OK, leave an address, well write to you in Fed Lock

Let us know. When ya get to trial all evidence is discoverable.

I know one game guide that had an ultralight and they would watch him circle around, hear a shot, get to the hunter, surveillance then put the two together high fiving with Midland radios set to the same channel. He don't guide no mo.

As per other answers. Its up to you if you feel that's a law your above. Since I got older I don't even speed no more if I ain't late and always STOP at sop signs. No cops do that here lol. When I was young, like 17, my pressman boss had me drive him home to get a car. Got back and the production manager asked how I did. "great, he's a good driver, other than running 13 stop signs". I denied that but looking back I would bet I did indeed fail to stop all the way at any of em LOL.
If I fly AA to get to my dream hunt its none of the wardens GD business. Like I said earlier the key word was [any] aircraft that day [ any] implies the 747 out of wherever to wherever that day!!!! You know after 9/11 I had a border patrol stop me in my big truck and ask me where I was going. I said which way is my truck pointed ( east) that's where I'm going then he asked asked me where I was coming from. I said what direction is behind me (west) that's where I'm coming from no shut up and get out of my way cuz I got places to be.

1668835560027.png

Good luck.......
Show 'em my hunting license no problem, show 'em my tags, weapon no problem. Answer leading questions including how I arrived not gonna happen. I don't answer any LEO questions without legal representation period!!! My uncle was a Ventura Co. Deputy (KIA) God rest his soul he always carried a clean drop gun "just in case". So it would be a clean shoot because the perp had a gun. I learned at a young age about LEO's and won't give an inch.

Show 'em my hunting license no problem, show 'em my tags, weapon no problem. Answer leading questions including how I arrived not gonna happen. I don't answer any LEO questions without legal representation period!!! My uncle was a Ventura Co. Deputy (KIA) God rest his soul he always carried a clean drop gun "just in case". So it would be a clean shoot because the perp had a gun. I learned at a young age about LEO's and won't give an inch.
You don't have to give anything, they will arrest, prosecute and jail you on their own without your help if they catch you breaking the law. IMHO

When I'm out hunting or anything else I get agoraphobia if I can't find a forest fairly soon. I have always lived in forested country and am used to it. There's acrophobia, arachnophobia (the worst). Most are mild except for maybe arachnophobia, the only one remotely troubling. I hate cities, can't live in an apartment (I'm sure) and don't like to be seen a lot, especially being "eyeballed" by someone. When I was a little younger and very active most of these were very mild. It all has to do with anxiety level. I don't see how a lot of folks can stand to live in an area where all your see are miles and miles of more miles and miles.
This made me think of my uncle Johnny. He was raised in South Dakota and was a farmer on the prairie his whole life. We made a trip with him to the Black Hills of South Dakota which are mountains covered with aspens and evergreens. I asked him what he thought of it. He said "I hate it, you can't see anything but those damn trees."

The animals have a hard enough time with out wannabes using aircraft, drones etc. People are just plain "lazy" anymore and have excuse after excuse for it, and do not want to do the hard work that 'traditional" hunting requires. IMHO
Something is wrong when you hunt primitive weapons but use modern technology as an assist. Why not just get the latest greatest rifle/ cartridge/scope combination and be done with it.

Something is wrong when you hunt primitive weapons but use modern technology as an assist. Why not just get the latest greatest rifle/ cartridge/scope combination and be done with it.
Many will tell you that using ATV's, Elec. Bikes, Drones etc helps them because they do not have the strength etc or they have disabilities. My answer would be, do something else. A man needs to know when its time to pack it in and seek greener pastures. Your mileage may vary. IMHO

Feet are the only transportation I've ever had in the woods. I drive my truck to the area, park and walk to where I'll make my stand. Worked just fine for me.

Back