• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dream Season!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Stumpy, that’ll teach y’all too talk about me while I’m not listening... lol

Absolutely outstanding! See what happens when you free up all that forum-spent time. :p

I've been having a dream season as well. But then I wake up and the reality is nuttin. :-(

I feel like an 1840's masher - seeing nothing but ankles.

Smo,
It wasn't too long...enjoyed every bit of it (except your getting hurt). You made up for your absence.

Once again, welcome back.

Richard/Grumpa

PS: And do try to get back to the new grounds next season...you deserve another go at it.

Thanks Guys it’s good too be back at the fire.

Grampa , I’m not going too be able to wait till next year.....
Unfortunately , I’m going too force myself to go back down this Thursday, I’m working on “Plan C” .... for means of retrieval! LOL

Thanks Sky , sorry to bore you with the story ..... again.

I’ve got another video ifin’ i can figure out how to get it from my camera to my email or better yet.... posted here!

Tsaah Wookuhh SMO!!!

Pearl Done Good!!

Glad you found your way! Your story gives us that did not hunt, for one reason or another, something to look forward to! The stories are getting fewer every season!

Mend Well!!

Thanks again Everyone, I retired early to be home with my disabled Wife, and Fish and Hunt !
At 61, a man starts to think about just how many more good Seasons he'll have left,
At least know I did!
Wierd thing was, I tore my right rotator cuff in 2016 just after I retired , now this.
At least its not my shooting shoulder this time!

Thanks RC, I made my first trip back down too the new property yesterday since the day after my crash. (We had to go back down the next day and find my glasses)

My woods therapy seems too be working!

Even if SWMBO doesn’t approve....

I ask her,” What do you think Ol’ Hugh Glass would have done”?

She replied, “Who’s Glass”?

Some things she just don’t understand.... lol

Still can’t shoot off hand , but it’s only been 4 weeks this coming Saturday.

At 61, even ol’ Hugh would have taken awhile too mend I figure. LOL

Nice, watched the video you posted on Tndeer. I missed a nice buck with T/C a few weeks ago.

That was some kinda of hunting! You got more get up and go than me with that busted shoulder. Happy ya got them bucks, Dan.

Thanks, I figured I could heal as quick in the shootin’ shack as I could in this recliner.

I mean after all , I did have to sleep in this stupid chair for over a month.
And still can’t make it but 4 to 5 hours in bed at the most.

But it’s coming around , still not ready for an arm wrestling match just yet though! LOL
Thanks again, We’ve got till the 13 of January to hunt.

I’m out of Buck tags , but I live in a three Doe a day area, however I’ve only seen 5 or 6 Does all year on my place.
Seen twice that many Bucks , with most of them being 6 or 8 points.

Last edited:
Back