• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dream Reproductions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LET'S BROADEN THIS......

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT.....
What reproductions we'd like to see brought back!

Classic T/C side hammers....ALL OF THEM
Armi San Marcos revolvers
Lyman Cap & Ball revolvers
Classic CVA Side Hammer Rifles
Classic CVA Revolvers and Single Shot Pistols
Ruger Old Army Revolvers....All of them
North Star West Trade Guns

The H&A underhammer buggy rifle, and a shotgun variant.

Going back to dreaming, this keeps me awake at night.

1598211613013.png

How about a proper and affordable Baker pattern rifle?

And add another vote for the Root Revolvers, the Kerr Revolvers, and bringing back theRogers and Spencer.

Pretty much all of these are available to someone that builds guns. It is not all that hard.

Unfortunately nobody makes the US 1847 musketoon. Its lock is bigger than the 1841 and smaller than the 1842. I could cut down a 1842 to make it look like a 47 but it wouldnt be correct. But I could cut a 42 down and make a Macon Armory 2 bander which would be fun, but still not as small and handy as a 47!

Ive cut an 1861 Springfield down to make a Richmond musketoon which was common for the Richmond Armory to do to salvaged and damaged muskets during the Civil War. Its a great shooter, but its a 58 rifled bore and cant be loaded with shot or buck and ball

U

Ive cut an 1861 Springfield down to make a Richmond musketoon which was common for the Richmond Armory to do to salvaged and damaged muskets during the Civil War. Its a great shooter, but its a 58 rifled bore and cant be loaded with shot or buck and ball
I've been thinking of cutting down a Zouave to make a Buffalo Carbine type...

Do it! I did so on my Zoli and cut the barrel to 26", retained the military band type setup, and cut down the rear sight to a nub. I want to replace the rear sight with something better, but as it is it is dead on. I had to shorten mine to get the weight off; my left arm is part paralyzed. Kept the sling but made a new one correct for CW era.

Dear Uberti, Pedersoli and Pietta,

This post has been up for two months now, how come nothing listed here has been added to your website yet.:p

Ive seem them and they look very nice!! but not Civil War correct. Ive also cut down an 1855 Springfield musket to rifle length and converted an 1841 Mississippi to a Harpers Ferry conversion

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back