• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Double Brazier Availability

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are out of stock. As Brokennock and Loyalist Dave suggested Smiling Fox Forge and Turkey Foot Trading has them but they are the singles. Townsends is the only double I have found.
I am picturing another website in my mind's eye that sells foreword and a lot of other stuff, including some nice gun covers that get recommended here often..... Darned if I can remember the name.

It was Curt Lyles that I was trying to remember. I didn't see any braziers in a quick check.
Not sure how big a double is. I did find this, Braziers

And there had been another vendor recommended by someone for other stuff, Logsdon and Co but their website seems to be gone, I only find links to their Facebook page which I don't have access to.

A few made a double. First saw them on Townsend’s. Not an historic item but handy if you can’t have an open fire. Takes full sized fire wood and loads from side.
Basically an open top camp stove

it’s on the way

Attachments

• 1A19DAC2-4408-4DE6-9758-28949EE9890F.jpeg
    1A19DAC2-4408-4DE6-9758-28949EE9890F.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Back