• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Double barrel cape gun .42/16

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heres an old percussion rifle/shotgun combo I have for sale. The rifled barrel is around a .42 and the shotgun a 16ga. They are 36" in length. The bores are a little rough, they could use more tlc. The locks & Triggers work as they should and I believe this would make a fine shooter. There is no name on it anywhere.. I'm asking $500. I may consider other guns in trade.

Attachments

• cape - 1.jpg
    cape - 1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 250
  • cape - 2.jpg
    cape - 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 229
  • cape - 3.jpg
    cape - 3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 227
  • cape - 4.jpg
    cape - 4.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 233
  • cape - 5.jpg
    cape - 5.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 223
  • cape - 6.jpg
    cape - 6.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 229
  • cape - 7.jpg
    cape - 7.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 222
  • cape - 8.jpg
    cape - 8.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 224
  • cape - 9.jpg
    cape - 9.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 246
  • cape - 10.jpg
    cape - 10.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 237
They are rough but shootable. Thats a tough question.."one man junk"...if you know what I mean. They aren't "sewer pipes". I know i don't have a good answer..sorry.

Could you unhook the breech and take a pic of both parts and email the pic to me? I'm interested. Thank you. Archie

Thanks for the pics. Gun looks to be Belgium. These types are of course handbuilt, no CNC machines here, as most all guns of this type were then. Still interested, but need to know your rock bottom price. Archie

How do I send you a personal message?
Put your cursor over the persons avatar picture (or the place it would be if they had one) and select (click on) it.

That will open up a smaller window giving you several choices. Select the one that says, "Start a Conversation".

That will open the place where you can type your message. Don't forget to give the message a Title before you start writing.
When your ready to send it, click on the " Start a Conversation" button at the bottom.

To see if you have any messages, look at the little icon that looks like an envelope at the upper right hand area of the screen. If it has a number in it, you have a message. When you click on it you can choose to open the message or click on the Show All button to see all of the messages you have received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back