• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD DOUBLE BALL/SHOT POUCH

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here's a bag I designed in 1992 based loosely upon an original one I later found in Karl Z. Smith's book "Gettin the Lead Out."
Bag is made from 7/8 Oz grade #1 tooling leather. Was sewn with Victors waxed linen thread using a saddle stitch throughout.
Bag was dyed and then waxed for years of service.
Measures 5 1/2" by 6 1/2" with the plugs in. Thickness is 2". Will hold up to a .600 R/B and/or shot.
"O" rings and buckle are hand forged iron. Plug keeper is a deer antler tip.
Strap was woven by seller on an Inkle loom. Woven part is 48" by 3/4" and can be adjusted from48" to 60".

Bag is priced at $95.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48

Attachments

• IMG_8879.JPG
    IMG_8879.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8880.JPG
    IMG_8880.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8881.JPG
    IMG_8881.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8883.JPG
    IMG_8883.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8884.JPG
    IMG_8884.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8885.JPG
    IMG_8885.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 40
Cut fingers I will take this. Please PM me to confirm and I will get the payment sent.

I have resisted a few of these that you sold before and I cannot resist any longer.

Here's a bag I designed in 1992 based loosely upon an original one I later found in Karl Z. Smith's book "Gettin the Lead Out."
Bag is made from 7/8 Oz grade #1 tooling leather. Was sewn with Victors waxed linen thread using a saddle stitch throughout.
Bag was dyed and then waxed for years of service.
Measures 5 1/2" by 6 1/2" with the plugs in. Thickness is 2". Will hold up to a .600 R/B and/or shot.
"O" rings and buckle are hand forged iron. Plug keeper is a deer antler tip.
Strap was woven by seller on an Inkle loom. Woven part is 48" by 3/4" and can be adjusted from48" to 60".

Bag is priced at $95.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48
If you do any for 50 caliber let me know. the ones I have seen you post are very nice.

They're gorgeous in hand. Trust me.

wm
I have a single ball pouch that he made for me. It is really nice. I like this one for the possibility of carrying Shot in one and ball in the other or two different sizes of shot. In reality I do not get in the field often with my kit but it sure is nice to have quality gear.

I would like to order one if possible. Do I pay up front or when it is finished before shipping? What methods of payment do you accept? Please PM me with the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back