• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Double Ball/Shot bag.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Double ball/shot bag I designed especially for those of us who shoot Smooth bores. Designed to carry either Round ball, up to .600, and Shot or two sizes R/B if you carry a long gun and a pistol.
Pouch measures 5 1/2" by 7", including the plugs, and either side will accommodate up to .600 R/B.
Rings and buckle are solid brass. Made from 8/9 Oz. tooling leather, sewn with hand waxed linen thread using a saddle stitch throughout and then wet sand formed. After forming it was dyed and waxed for longevity. Strap measures 52" and can be adjusted if need be.
Price of $65.00 includes shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_7927.JPG
    IMG_7927.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7929.JPG
    IMG_7929.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7930.JPG
    IMG_7930.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7931.JPG
    IMG_7931.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 77
I have the same thing made from Mr. Cuttfingers. The thing has been rained on, dropped in the rain, hunted in the snow, and is still performing well. This bag will last you a lifetime.

I have the same thing made from Mr. Cuttfingers. The thing has been rained on, dropped in the rain, hunted in the snow, and is still performing well. This bag will last you a lifetime.
Thank you Silky. Glad to hear your still happy with my work. I carried the same kind with me for over 20 years.

If I didn't already have one of these from Cutfingers (and two other ball bags by him) I would jump on this. I never go anywhere with my smoothbore without my dual ball/shot bag. 60's in one side, 5's in the other; a small bag of wads and patches and I am ready for ANYTHING.

ADK Bigfoot

I saw this a few days ago and want to buy it. Could you please PM or email me, Cutfingers, esp. about payment (IIRC to PayPal)?

I strongly suggest that people should not put their private information in a post on the MLF.
We have world wide readership and anything posted on the forum can be read and used by anyone out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back