• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Double Bag Just Off the Bench

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Jas.

58 Cal.
Reaction score
This generously sized double bag was made with the intent of being void of any "billboard" flashy features while being plentiful in subtle and refined elements invoking an air of old-world influence. Lined and bound flap, rolled welts, bound entry and a handmade iron buckle based on two original examples.
Jas. Rogers, Fecit, Ridgemont, Virginia Colony

plentiful in subtle and refined elements invoking an air of old-world influence.
I would say you succeeded quite well. I really like the cleanliness of this bag, nothing cluttered or overstated, no busy adornments vying for attention.

Love the buckle. Is this one of the ones you made? Any going to be available soon?

I would say you succeeded quite well. I really like the cleanliness of this bag, nothing cluttered or overstated, no busy adornments vying for attention.

Love the buckle. Is this one of the ones you made? Any going to be available soon?
Thank you all.
Brokennock, yes this buckle is one of my own manufacture.

This generously sized double bag was made with the intent of being void of any "billboard" flashy features while being plentiful in subtle and refined elements invoking an air of old-world influence. Lined and bound flap, rolled welts, bound entry and a handmade iron buckle based on two original examples.
Jas. Rogers, Fecit, Ridgemont, Virginia Colony

Absolutely beautiful

Latest posts

Back