Double Bag Just Off the Bench

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Capt. Jas.

58 Cal.
Reaction score
This generously sized double bag was made with the intent of being void of any "billboard" flashy features while being plentiful in subtle and refined elements invoking an air of old-world influence. Lined and bound flap, rolled welts, bound entry and a handmade iron buckle based on two original examples.
Jas. Rogers, Fecit, Ridgemont, Virginia Colony

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
plentiful in subtle and refined elements invoking an air of old-world influence.
I would say you succeeded quite well. I really like the cleanliness of this bag, nothing cluttered or overstated, no busy adornments vying for attention.

Love the buckle. Is this one of the ones you made? Any going to be available soon?

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent Craftsmanship! Both the bag and the buckle.. Well Done.

Capt. Jas.

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I would say you succeeded quite well. I really like the cleanliness of this bag, nothing cluttered or overstated, no busy adornments vying for attention.

Love the buckle. Is this one of the ones you made? Any going to be available soon?
Thank you all.
Brokennock, yes this buckle is one of my own manufacture.

Hawk78

32 Cal
Reaction score
This generously sized double bag was made with the intent of being void of any "billboard" flashy features while being plentiful in subtle and refined elements invoking an air of old-world influence. Lined and bound flap, rolled welts, bound entry and a handmade iron buckle based on two original examples.
Jas. Rogers, Fecit, Ridgemont, Virginia Colony

Absolutely beautiful

Latest posts