• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Don Bruton Boone rifle 54 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Boone .54 cal rifle built by Don Bruton. It has a Chamber's Early English lock, 38" C weight swamped Colerain Barrel, all hand forged iron mounts and a wooden patch box. Length of pull is about 13 1/2 and if I had to guess on the weight, I'd say 7-71/2 pounds. rifle shoots great & trigger is very nice plus its probably the best balanced of all the rifles I own. I also had David Price make and install a custom front and rear sight for the rifle. only reason I am selling is I just got one of his 58 calibers. $1650 shipped & insured. I can take payment as check, money order, paypal as a gift or plus 3%. I will ship as soon as I receive payment. Thank you
Photos will be up in the morning.

I will also include about 300 of lead ball, jag & short starter.

Attachments

• bruton6.jpg
    bruton6.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 624
  • bruton1.jpg
    bruton1.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 609
  • bruton91.jpg
    bruton91.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 627
  • bruton7.jpg
    bruton7.jpg