• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

doing stuff????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old ugly

40 Cal.
Reaction score
You people must all be sleeping. WAKE UP and do some stuff.
I need to be doing stuff so i end up doing lots of different things, some 18th century related some not. I'll show you my latest.
This project started last summer when i felled some trees and cut them into semi dimensioned boards at Stink Dog Creek. I am building with birch because thats the best that SDC could offer and i figure that the pioneers also would have used what they had on hand.
I am building an 18th century wheelbarrow, i should say attempting to build. The boards are air drying now and will wont be ready until next summer. But i am roughing out wood shapes out so there is not as much wood to cure. I have the hub for the wheel ruffed out and the spoke holes chiselled out. This hub needs more dry time but i am hoping that the spoke holes will help speed that up. Once it is completely dry i will make them the correct size. Same with the end bands they will be fitted after the wood has cured and the the wheel is assembled.
It could be months before anything else happens to this project.
Seems like im always waiting for ordered stuff to show up or the weather to get better or something , maybe thats why i have so many different things on the go.
lets see yours.
OU
tom

Attachments

• IMG_4008.JPG
    IMG_4008.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 151
they are for a pair of junk pistols. all used, abused, refurbished, reconditioned or started life as something completely different parts.

Been playing with this one off and on. 58 cal mix matched parts kit.

Attachments

• 16084219718427309792710536348278.jpg
    16084219718427309792710536348278.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 139
Back