• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dogs and frontloaders?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful thread, reminding of best friends gone on up ahead.
An old Twilight zone had a story about an old Hillbilly who dies with his dog on a ‘coin hunt.
The old guy didn’t know about his death or where to go. Soon he finds a path that leads him and his dog to heaven.
There was still a path that leads off to hell and his dog saved him from that path. Together they make it to heaven only to find out there was a coon hunt that night.
I expect to see my boys on that dusty road.

An old Twilight zone had a story about an old Hillbilly who dies with his dog on a ‘coin hunt.
The old guy didn’t know about his death or where to go. Soon he finds a path that leads him and his dog to heaven.
There was still a path that leads off to hell and his dog saved him from that path. Together they make it to heaven only to find out there was a coon hunt that night.
I expect to see my boys on that dusty road.

YouTube doesn't have the full episode but here's an abbreviated version.

thank you for posting it. I would like to see all of it. but this snippet was great. rely makes you think?

It's a nice little story but not how I believe we would transition into the afterlife.

However, I've seen dogs that take a certain liking to some people and others that don't. I believe that there is something to that.

So if my dog doesn't like someone, then I probably wouldn't either.

Back