• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Does anyone remember this cool rifle?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the thread that had this really cool (to me) flintlock. Doeas anyone remember what thread it was? Apparently I didn;t comment because I've gone back through all my comments. I think this was in November...

85-B0-D232-E1-E1-42-D4-A382-A862-DCE98291.jpg

89-EB1-E66-08-C8-4200-9679-707540-DACC43.jpg

I can't help you there but looks a really nice rifle tastefully understated . and be hard to beat that grouping . But 200 grains must give considerable recoiling
Rudyard

You'd think I would learn. I meant to PM the owner and ask some questions. I got sidetracked, life, forgetfulness, then - where the keck did I see that cool gun?

Where did you get the pictures? If you cant find the thread
That's the dumbest thing on my part. I saved the images on my computer. I do that when I find a rifle I really like - you know, hopes of having one made some day...
I just didn't bookmark the thread. I must not have commented either. I figured I could go back through my own comments and find it that way - no luck. I've tried a variety of search word combinations and am having no luck there either.

Dang, I have to concur with everyone else. That one sure is a beaut to look at! I'd want it in .54 or .58 though.

It is not precise but with Google.com, on the right side of the input bar there are microphone and camera icons.
Click on the camera icon on the far side and follow the prompts which may find it for you.

You nailed it...
Thanks
Not sure where you are at on this . Here is what I can tell you. The Harts were/are barrel (and I believe gun) makers. They were/are located near Hazleton or Tomhicken PA. I spoke with Wally Hart about 2 years ago and he told me he was still making a few guns. I saw some of family members at their hunting lodge this year but did not speak with any of them. If you are still looking for info on this you might want to try to locate some of the Harts in the area around Hazleton PA. I found this address on the interweb, Custom Rifle Barrels| Hart Rifle Barrels |Order Online Today, not located in PA but I believe this is the same Harts that used to be there.

Back