• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Does anyone make (or want to make) a RH pancake for a 3-inch 1860 Colt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't find the captioned holster available, nor can I get anyone to make it. Maybe a craftsman here can do a custom order? Looking for same configuration for a 1858 5.5-inch also. Thanks

It looks like it time for you to start learning how to make holsters for you revolvers. There are many YouTube videos on holster making. It's not hard just a bit of time to invest - low cost on some supplies. The leather will be your biggest cost but you can buy "B" grade instead of "A" grade leather and save some money and it will look a bit "rustic" too boot :thumb: ;). P.S. Belly is cheaper than shoulder but is more flexible -- I would go with 8-9 oz if you pick the belly. You could also line it with a cheap suede and buy 6-7 oz belly.

Back