• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Does anybody have one of the K-W deluxe dispensers?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexiKan

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Back in 1982, I decided to order one the the K-W Cap and Ball Horns power horn kits. The price list sent to me was dated May 1, 1981 and I opted for Standard Kit with Scrimshaw Horn, which at that time, was around $25.00. (approx. $79. in today's money) His brochure and price sheet also pictured his K-W Cap and Ball Dispenser Plug. That item was also offered as part of the Deluxe Dispenser Kit with a #1 grade horn at $25.00. I also have a 1995 price list and that particular dispenser plug kit nor plug were no longer offered.

I still have my early 1980's kit horn but to this day, I have never seen anyone with one of these dispenser plug horns. Does anybody have one and use it?

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 60
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 56
Back