• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Does anybody have a CVA rear sight like this?...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, my CVA Frontier had it's rear sight break off. I bought a replacement that fit but it's a POS and different than the original. I'll post a pic of what I'm looking for, I believe they fit the CVA Hawken, Frontier, and a couple others.

If you have one laying around that has the screw included, please let me know what you want for it. I know this isn't considered a great rifle, but this one is a really good shooter and I want to get it back up and going. Thanks! -Justin
s-l400.jpg

Hey guys, my CVA Frontier had it's rear sight break off. I bought a replacement that fit but it's a POS and different than the original. I'll post a pic of what I'm looking for, I believe they fit the CVA Hawken, Frontier, and a couple others.

If you have one laying around that has the screw included, please let me know what you want for it. I know this isn't considered a great rifle, but this one is a really good shooter and I want to get it back up and going. Thanks! -JustinView attachment 72263
I have one that may be what you want. It has a dovetail base screwed onto the screw. Don't know if that's factory or add on. The sight can be screwed to the barrel. Asking $30 0lus shipping (+/-$5.00)

They are all junk. I have 4 or 5 that i took off because they dont adjust correctly. Do your self a favor and go with a buckhorn style.

'afternoon,
Based on my CVA Hawken, the dovetail that is screwed onto the sight that Mark Herman mentioned is factory.

I'm just waiting for TotW to get the one that I want back in stock before I replace mine.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back