Quantcast

Dixons Kempton PA

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Thunder14

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Many thanks to Greg and his wife Brenda at Dixons Muzzleloading shop in Kempton PA,they are opened have everything you would ever need as always so please support our local NE Pennsylvania independen merchants and not those overpriced corporate conglomerates that only care about there shareholders profit.

Daryl Crawford

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I hope cancelling the Gunmakers Fair doesn't negatively impact their bottom line too much. They are good folks, always ready to help, and they've got what I need...every time.

Bob Gular

40 Cal.
Reaction score
When you deduct the cost of running the Gunmakers' Fair from the profits Dixons gain during it I'd bet it's pretty much a wash, or maybe even a loss. Check out renting an event tent, then multiply by six. And that's only one expense. Hopefully they'll come roaring back next year.

sussexmuzllodr

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks to Greg and his wife Brenda at Dixons Muzzleloading shop in Kempton PA,they are opened have everything you would ever need as always so please support our local NE Pennsylvania independen merchants and not those overpriced corporate conglomerates that only care about there shareholders profit.
Great People one and all.
SM