• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dixon Muzzleloaders Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw a poster for the Kempton Gun maker's fair. Kempton is the next real town north from Dixons, maybe 4 miles. Wish I had paid more attention, but it looked like a gun show outfit decided to try it at a nearby venue. and then there is this: Gunmakers' Fair 2022 Kempton, PA.
Yes I've seen that, good to know if will continue. Sucks next year tho.

I've been told that the farm across from the shop had been sold and the new owners weren't willing to allow parking and such.

Moving it to Idaho might be inconvenient for you, but not for people that live in that neck of the woods.

Just to be clear, the NMLRA is not looking at moving it to Idaho.

Fleener

Dixon's should be lauded for having hosted this event for such a very long time! The shop will still be there for all of your muzzleloading needs, but Gregg and Brenda deserve a well-earned rest! The new location could provide an even greater potential for expansion of this great historical hobby!

Back