• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dixie gun works poor boy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy one so fast the dollars would scorch coming out of my pocket. I have one of the LH Dixie .50 Miroku cherry stock SMR's from back in the day. Cherry trees are treasured in Japan, so to get a cherry stock is kind of cool.
They were excellent rifles when new and still are today. Those in good condition still bring good money.

They were excellent rifles when new and still are today. Those in good condition still bring good money.

The DGW Tennessee Mtn Rifle Flinter was my first BP ML way back in the mid 80's, foolishly I sold it to buy a TC "Hawken" rifle and regretted it.
And what have I been building over the last 35 years ? Full stock FL ML Rifles.

When they called out to all the pre-born babies to line up for Brains, I thought they said Trains, so I waddled over and stood near some Railway tracks.

Back