Displaying unseemly vanity...

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

AmRevBearclaw

32 Cal
Reaction score
Nice article. Thanks for compiling research on this topic. I definitely learned a few things from it.

I grew up in eastern PA and there are still a lot of towns, parks, and geographical features that point to the Lenape's presence there at one point, but I find that very few people (myself included) know much about them. Oddly, what little many know around here about the culture of American Indian nations often seems to revolve more around the Iroquois, possibly due to their prominence in the story of the American Revolution rather than their local significance.

Let us know if you ever publish anything else!

colmoultrie

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This article was selected for the annual print edition of their best articles of the year (yes, I’m happy). If anyone is interested, he or she can get it from Westholme Publishing, or from a huge online bookseller…
1B50CD80-4A79-42EB-836C-B8C9E70EF116.jpeg
AB370F4F-BDF3-4C2D-AB9B-3E2F848C6DF5.jpeg

Brokennock

69 Cal.
Reaction score
This article was selected for the annual print edition of their best articles of the year (yes, I’m happy). If anyone is interested, he or she can get it from Westholme Publishing, or from a huge online bookseller…View attachment 85742View attachment 85744
Awesome, congratulations.
It is one of the better articles I've read there, and one of the better interviews I've listened to on their podcast......

Now that, you, got me listening to podcasts, lol.

colmoultrie

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the kind words! I thought I stumbled a bit through the podcast, but I’m a bit of a harsh critic at times.
Doing the second interview for the article on Moody was easier, as I knew what to expect.
I really appreciate your interest and feedback.

Curley 50 cal

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score

Loyalist Dave

Cannon
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This article was selected for the annual print edition of their best articles of the year (yes, I’m happy). If anyone is interested, he or she can get it from Westholme Publishing, or from a huge online bookseller…View attachment 85742View attachment 85744
HUZZAH!
We don't just have a published author, but an honored published author in our midst.

LD