• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Display in Texas Winter home

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have a small home near the Rio Grande river in South Texas. We don't have a lot of room but I can't leave the Muzzle Loader addiction in Oklahoma. So here's my small display in my computer room there.

PICT0289.JPG

Well being that close to the southern border, you need all the protection you can get. LOL
Surprisingly, McAllen is one of the safest places in U.S. In 2018 they had one [1] murder in a city of 170.000. Tulsa had more than 40 with only3 times the population. Come visit me next year if the Covid is reduced. We are not going this year. We actually have two houses there and keep one ready for visitors. Dale

Latest posts

Back