• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dirty up all your guns April/May 2017

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now now now -- I wasn't the first one to bug you!!!

That's true. But you wanted to first. :wink:

I was so late this time even I wanted to bug me. :haha:

Mavin, I just popped my 5 at the cup. I'm not sure about it though. I'll let the judge score it. Had 1 definately in the cup bottom, the rest kind of did the line dance,top, bottom and right edge. I hope there more in the zone, then we'll be OK. Otherwise ?????? First shot centered the 10 area. The next just below but cutting the line. And the other three, to me, there OK; but, I'm not the judge.

You should have seen my practice target, Jack! No misses, good scores, and Mike Fink lived another day. The record target was pretty good too except for one out of group shot. Didn't hit Mike though.

Back