Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

fleener

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Simply go to the for sale section here and look at his listing

Fleener

Reaction score
I received one from him as well. Very well made product and also a hand written note that was wax sealed. Really went the extra mail

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 51

Jetmech

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello all,

New member here.
I too have received flint wallets from Andrew DiMarco. The design and quality of workmanship is outstanding. I also thought the price was very fair for handmade items such as these. I was impressed enough that I have asked him to make a hunting pouch.

In the future when I need someone to hand craft a leather item, he will be my first choice.

Jeff
IMG_0114.jpg

Capnball

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all,

New member here.
I too have received flint wallets from Andrew DiMarco. The design and quality of workmanship is outstanding. I also thought the price was very fair for handmade items such as these. I was impressed enough that I have asked him to make a hunting pouch.

In the future when I need someone to hand craft a leather item, he will be my first choice.

Jeff
View attachment 139874
Wow, really nice stuff.

Reaction score
Hello all,

New member here.

Jeff
View attachment 139874
Thank you for the kind words, I’m happy you’re pleased with my work.

Are. M.

NC NMLRA Field Rep, NRA ML Instructor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of A. DiMarco, he and I worked out a trade and I received a custom tool wallet to use in my small game bag. It carries all the tools needed for my Crockett .32 including the T-handled nipple wrench. It also matches the bag. Pictures to come, but not today.

Quality work from a skilled craftsman.

Reaction score
Speaking of A. DiMarco, he and I worked out a trade and I received a custom tool wallet to use in my small game bag. It carries all the tools needed for my Crockett .32 including the T-handled nipple wrench. It also matches the bag. Pictures to come, but not today.

Quality work from a skilled craftsman.
Thanks man, much appreciated. I’m glad we were able to make a trade, you’re quite skilled with your work as well!