• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

DGW.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I placed an order with DGW about a week ago for a MT700 dovetail cutting guide and Dixie Browning solution. I just noticed that they refunded my money. I have ordered from them a number of times over the years without a problem. They did not notify me of the reason for the refund but the order still says "in shipping" on their website.
I have since ordered the items from The Log Cabin Shop. They offerred Dangler's Browning Solution so I ordered that along with the dovetail cutting guide. Anyone having issues with DGW?

They are swamped with orders and the virus has take it's toll on their staff.

I ordered some bling for my rifle from DGW about 2-1/2 weeks ago, and the only thing I heard from them so far is an "order received" confirmation email, received about 3 days after my order.

I don't spend my money and be miserable, you could order from someone else.

They are running about a month behind.
I ordered a Pedersoli Kentucky Flintlock kit on 28 Jan. It arrived 01 Mar. They refunded my money and then charged me when it finally shipped. You might want to call them with order # in hand and cancel, unless you still want it. Otherwise, you will probably be charged when they get around to fulfilling your order and end up with two of each.
The lady that answers the phone is really nice and helpful.
SFH

Back