• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

DGW shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt Dixie is happy with their current situation.

Their employees are stressed in their work place. I imagine that some folks on the phone or e-mail lack politeness with them.
The delays are also costing them money, can't charge until it is shipped.

I get the sense that DGW is very small operation, much smaller than I imagined when I first started shopping there many years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 5-6 of them spread out over the whole company- taking orders, shipping and management,

Same with me. In stock when ordered on Dec21. Still waiting. Says in shipping. I called Dec 27. Just to see if they received My order. Lady on phone was pissy. Saying. “ Orders wont ship for 3WEEKS.” So they charged my credit card but then the next day the charge vanished from my card statement. Guess they wont charge it till it actually ships? She wasnt happy with me asking the question. But hey. Its my money I just spent. I wanna know... anyways. Just an fyi. Hopefully I will see my 54 cal before springtime. Dono at this point.

16104756961581912966098953769162.jpg

I don't know if Dixie is happy with their situation, but as of 30 minutes ago I'm EXTREMELY happy with mine!

12/10/2020-1/12/2021. They've been slammed with orders, then Covid went through their facility so things are taking awhile.

I get the sense that DGW is very small operation, much smaller than I imagined when I first started shopping there many years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 5-6 of them spread out over the whole company- taking orders, shipping and management,
Yea. Still I ordered from ochoco online. Got their order in 6 days. USP. CRAZY. Still Waiting on DGW. Shows in shipping still since Dec21. Smh.

When the order is put in their system it shows "in shipping" until it goes. Mine showed that from Dec 11 until it left the building. The gun went out of stock a few days after my order, they said it was reserved for me but waiting until they processed that days orders.

Back