• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Delete

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Mike

40 Cal
Reaction score
Anybody have a drop in Barrel 1" 54 or 58, let me know what's out there possibly for sale looking for slow twist.

I’ll know Saturday night if I can help you. You referenced a 58 caliber. Do you need a barrel for a Renegade 1” or a Hawken 15/16”?

I’ll know Saturday night if I can help you. You referenced a 58 caliber. Do you need a barrel for a Renegade 1” or a Hawken 15/16”?
Well technically I have both options but looking for 1" preferred

I’m working on a 15/16” GM drop in. A gunsmith friend bought it a while back and shot it a few times and said it was going to be very accurate once he figured out the load he needed. Then his heart went to hell and he has lost a lot of interest in anything. He is at UC Health in Denver right now and expects to be back on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back