• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

deer season started yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, you have done it all by yourself, the freedoms this country provides, the ability to work and prosper, to even own land, that all just somehow happened! Must be so special to be you.😖
it all happened with hard working people, not bureaucrats! BTW the gov. is really doing a fine job right now arrent they? what would we do without them? giving our oil to china, closing our pipeline, trying to force electric cars up our butts, next time you pull into the gas station or buy food make sure you shed a tear of joy for all they do for you.

it all happened with hard working people, not bureaucrats! BTW the gov. is really doing a fine job right now arrent they? what would we do without them? giving our oil to china, closing our pipeline, trying to force electric cars up our butts, next time you pull into the gas station or buy food make sure you shed a tear of joy for all they do for you.
I guess you think it is easy to run a Nation and try and please people like yourself, LOL! The hardworking people, did the hard work under the govt that was provided to them. Try and remember that. There was a govt before there was you, and you did NOTHING on your own whether you think so or not. There was a frame work there for you. its called laws, currency, power, police, roads, bridges, infrastructure etc. Of course you didn't need any of that did you

I guess you think it is easy to run a Nation and try and please people like yourself, LOL! The hardworking people, did the hard work under the govt that was provided to them. Try and remember that. There was a govt before there was you, and you did NOTHONG on your own whether you think so or not. There was a frame work there for you. its called laws, currency, power, roads, police etc. Of course you didn't need any of that did you
would you like to buy a bridge? i have a nice one for sale just for a person like you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you have no clue who i am or what i have done in my life! one thing for sure what i did i didn't get help from you or the corrupt gov!
I have met people like you all over the world. One complaint and whine after the other. The funny part is you think you are all different, when in reality you're exactly the same.

I have met people like you all over the world. One complaint and whine after the other. The funny part is you think you are all different, when in reality you're exactly the same.
and i have met people like you! you think a free man needs to be a subject under gov. rule! well you go ahead and believe and do what you are told like a good little sheep, me i will think for myself! have a nice day, and remember to wear your mask and get the next line of vaccinations like you are ordered to,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and i have met people like you! you think a free man needs to be a subject under gov. rule! well you go ahead and believe and do what you are told like a good little sheep, me i will think for myself! have a nice day, and remember to wear your mask and get the next line of vaccinations like you are ordered to,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your ignorance is telling. Do you pay taxes, have you voted, do you drive, use the roads & bridges, do you buy different goods, food, clothing? All things the govt made possible, not you. look in the mirror, YOU are the problem, no one else. Living in your denial. an old curmudgeon that thinks he did it all on his own. what a joke! Govt is real it exists, whether you want it or not.

In my 70 years on this planet, there is one conclusion I've come to, it doesn't make any difference how hard you've worked or how much you think you own. You don't own a thing, you are only the temporary holder of all things you think you possess.
Yes, sooner or later that old saying comes to pass, "You can't take it with you" . Many people want to leave a legacy behind $$, and often do not realize that they have already done that, by how they conducted and lived their lives! (IMHO) I am 72

In my 70 years on this planet, there is one conclusion I've come to, it doesn't make any difference how hard you've worked or how much you think you own. You don't own a thing, you are only the temporary holder of all things you think you possess.
I think that way more every day. I was once one of those that thought the more you had the better, there was never too much, and somewhere along the way I began to realize that no one was really going to care about any of that when I'm gone. They will only remember me as the person I was and how I acted. and behaved. Was i a "good" person, trustworthy, someone of compassion a standup human being they could count on. I have been working hard at trying to be "that" person every day. It is not easy to break old habits but I am learning.

Yes, sooner or later that old saying comes to pass, "You can't take it with you" . Many people want to leave a legacy behind $$, and often do not realize that they have already done that, by how they conducted and lived their lives! (IMHO) I am 72
truer words were never spoken, when I was younger it was all about gathering (things), and now I'm just as apt to give them away.

Your ignorance is telling. Do you pay taxes, have you voted, do you drive, use the roads & bridges, do you buy different goods, food, clothing? All things the govt made possible, not you. look in the mirror, YOU are the problem, no one else. Living in your denial. an old curmudgeon that thinks he did it all on his own. what a joke! Govt is real it exists, whether you want it or not.
make sure you take the next round of poison, i mean vaccinations ol joe orders you to take now you here! are you typing with that mask on? you better be!

Yes, and in many other States too. They have managed the Fish & Wildlife in Penna. for decades and have done a fairly good job of keeping the populations strong, healthy etc. They stock the streams and have brought back the Bear population and even a few Wolves. They tried to re introduce ELk but I do not know the results of that effort. If you had to depend on the average private land owner to do the right thing we are all in deep do do. They think of them selves first, first and always, never the good of all. IMHO)
Actually the Penna. Elk herd seems to be doing well, they have limited very controlled hunting for them, if you ever get the chance to visit Penna. go to Bennazett (wrong spelling I know) there are elk everywhere in that area.

make sure you take the next round of poison, i mean vaccinations ol joe orders you to take now you here! are you typing with that mask on? you better be!
I have had all Covid vaccinations including boosters, as well these as a child growing up; Polio, Typhoid, Typhus, TB, Whooping cough , Diphtheria, and in the service Dengue fever, Beri Beri, Malaria , Dysentery and of course good old Flu shots, Shingles, Pneumococcal Pneumonia, Tetanus, and Hepatitis. How about you !

Actually the Penna. Elk herd seems to be doing well, they have limited very controlled hunting for them, if you ever get the chance to visit Penna. go to Bennazett (wrong spelling I know) there are elk everywhere in that area.
I need to get back. I was born and raised there in Del County, outside Philly. My brother still lives in Oxford, and my Grandparents lived in Bradford, PA, ,where we hunted. glad to her the Elk are doing OK.

As to the various states and there regulations on hunting, I had a friend a older fellow (he has since passed on) told me when he was a kid perhaps 7-8 years old his dad killed a spike buck during deer hunting season as it was very cold out they hung it in a tree in the yard, The local news paper got wind of the kill and sent a reporter to do a write up about the hunt and the deer, he also stated folks came from great distances to see the deer, this was sometime in the 20s it was a rare occurance for a hunter then to even see a deer according to him. not so long ago around the 50s my father talked about deer hunting and stated if you saw a doe you were doing good and if you killed a buck it was a rare occurance, now of days where I hunt I see plenty of deer, a few bears now and then and a occasional bob cat, coyotes, even heard of sightings of lions, I like the ideal that the animals are stable and making a come back and am to the point where I can be choosey as what I drop the hammer on. So yes the various conservation departments for the states have played a important role in heard management. It comes down to the individual hunter to self impose on thereselves what they kill, and stay within the law.

Back