• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer hunt in Kentucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s hard when you don’t find any blood!! Glad you found the spot on the tree. Still stinks to miss but at least it was a clean miss. My nephew was out with his 50 Hawkins yesterday in KY but didn’t see anything.

Jack, how's the hunting going, was on the mountain I hunt yesterday checked things out a bit big rub line going right past my area, took a big 8 in the early season but there are 2 sixes one a real bruiser and another 8 running that ridge that I have seen or have pics from the trail cam.

Jack, how's the hunting going, was on the mountain I hunt yesterday checked things out a bit big rub line going right past my area, took a big 8 in the early season but there are 2 sixes one a real bruiser and another 8 running that ridge that I have seen or have pics from the trail cam.
Congratulations on your 8 point. I plan to get back down to my spot soon. I hope there's still some big bucks in my area. If not I'll bag a nice Doe.

Got here just before dawn. I hope the great hunting spirit is with me today.
IMG_20201123_072433.jpg

Last edited:
I was stationed on Ft. Campbell in the early to mid sixties and lived in Western Ky from 62 to 71. Deer were unheard of except on Ft. Campbell. Only saw one taken on the base in all that time and none off base. I'm glad things have improved. Lived in Hopkinsville and Mayfield.

I was stationed on Ft. Campbell in the early to mid sixties and lived in Western Ky from 62 to 71. Deer were unheard of except on Ft. Campbell. Only saw one taken on the base in all that time and none off base. I'm glad things have improved. Lived in Hopkinsville and Mayfield.
I'm in Braken county. Thousands of deer taken each season just in my county. I can take a buck and unlimited Does. Yea it's it's good here.

Back