• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Decorative Wildlife Dinner Plates

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a bit of a stretch of a post for here but wondering if anyone has a resource for wildlife display plates. Deer, grouse, pines.
I have been searching for months for something to put above my cabinets in my cabin. Any help would be appreciated.

Possibly an expensive option, but have you considered local artists custom painting exactly what you want? Years ago the bride had someone paint scenes on plates that I framed with scrap cherry to keep the peace and avoided additional expense of ‘custom’ framing. Decorating styles have changed here and I have no idea what happened to them, but using a local artist is something to look at.

Back