• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Deaf Smith here!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from a fellow Texan.
You any kin to Erastus "Deaf" Smith after whom the county of Deaf Smith was named?
I have some kinfolk who still live in Deaf Smith county - and I was born in Bushland and my mother was born in Wildorado. Just a few minutes drive South to Deaf Smith from Potter County.
My grandfather farmed a half section (rented) from the Wilburn family just South of Vega.

Deaf......................Was an old farmer bringing in a load of hay . His wife was on the load and she disappeared . The town cop pulled the farmer over and told him his wife fell off the load a ways back. Farmer said , thank goodness , I thought I went deaf.

Back