• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Day One wool parka and pants ( hard to find!) ASAT camo!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
i have a Day One Parka with bino strap and 3 big chest pockets with matching 6 pocket pants size 36 but run a size large it seems to me. both WOOL and very hard to find, excellent shape! . i do not think you can get these anymore especially in ASAT. can take more pics if needed. one time price drop to $350 shipped which is almost half less then the cost of the parka new. very tight wool weave,
IMG_6683.jpg
IMG_6685.jpg
IMG_6682.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6684.jpg
    IMG_6684.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back